Host your company’s next event at the Museum of Making Music. The Museum offers a unique, musical venue for small business meetings, corporate cocktail receptions and dinners. All proceeds benefit the Museum of Making Music, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization.
- Museum of Making Music Galleries: The museum's five galleries, special exhibition room, and gift shop spans approximately 6,500 sq. ft. of space and showcases historic instruments, musical artifacts and memorabilia that tell the story of the people and businesses who make, sell and use musical instruments.
- Classroom: An intimate multipurpose, concert and event space (approximately 2,200 sq. ft.) with attached catering kitchen.
- Boardroom: Dedicated seated, meeting space with multi-media and presentation capabilities.
Days & Times
- The Museum of Making Music is available rental seven days a week.
- Classroom and Gallery events may be scheduled after 5:30 PM. Set-up can begin no earlier than 4:30pm. Clean up must be completed with guests out of the building by 10 PM.
- Boardroom events may be scheduled from 9 AM – 5 PM.
- Museum Galleries Only: $2000, 3 hour max event time.
- Museum Galleries + Classroom: $3000, 3 hour max event time.
- Each additional hour for Galleries + Classroom: $200/hour.
- Museum Boardroom: $500, 8 hour max.
- NOTE: The Classroom is not available for rental independently from the Museum Galleries. Clients must include the Museum Galleries as part of their event if they use the classroom.
- Audio/Visual Equipment – Available for an additional fee, prices vary.
- A damage deposit may be required. Deposit will be returned in full if there are no damages. A portion can be used for carpet cleaning if necessary.
- Reception in Museum Galleries: 150 people
- Seated dinner in Classroom: 100 people
- Theater seating in Classroom: 150 people
- Boardroom: 30 people
- The Museum cannot host private events such as birthday parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, rehearsal dinners, weddings, school dance, sorority/fraternity events, etc.
- Catering and rental costs are not included in the above prices.
- Client is required to work with preferred vendors unless prior approval is granted. All vendors must provide proof of Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Insurance.
- Client must provide an insurance certificate as proof of General Liability Insurance covering the event. Insurance coverage must be in an amount no less than $2 million in the aggregate, $1 million for each occurrence, each from an insurance carrier with at Best Rating of A- or higher. Museum of Making Music and NAMM must be named as additional insured during the length of the event.
- This is not a contract. Other terms and conditions may apply.
For more information, please call (760) 304-5812.