Host your company’s next event at the Museum of Making Music. The Museum offers a unique, musical venue for small business meetings, corporate cocktail receptions and dinners. All proceeds benefit the Museum of Making Music, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization.
- The Museum of Making Music is available for rental seven days a week.
- Gallery events may be scheduled after 5:30 PM. Set-up can begin no earlier than 4:30 PM. Clean up must be completed with guests out of the building by 10:00 PM.
- Gallery Event Rental is $1000 with 3 hours max event time. $200 for each additional hour.
- The Museum cannot host private events such as birthday parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, rehearsal dinners, weddings, school dances, sorority/fraternity events, etc.
- Catering and rental costs are not included in the above prices.
- Client is required to work with preferred vendors unless prior approval is granted. All vendors must provide proof of Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Insurance.
- Client must provide an insurance certificate as proof of General Liability Insurance covering the event. Insurance coverage must be in an amount no less than $2 million in the aggregate, $1 million for each occurrence, each from an insurance carrier with at Best Rating of A- or higher. Museum of Making Music and NAMM must be named as additional insured during the length of the event.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
For more information, please call (760) 304-5812.