As part of our commitment to music education, the Museum has made our performance space available for music teachers to use for student recitals. Students can enjoy performing for their family and friends in a professional and musical atmosphere.
- Recitals may be booked from 9AM to 5PM on weekends and 9AM to 7PM on weekdays. Advance booking is required and is recommend roughly six months in advance.
- The cost for rental is $125 for up to four hours and $200 for five to eight hours. After a reservation is made, a contract will be sent out confirming the date and time. Payment is required at least one month prior to the date of recital.
- The Museum has a Steinway Grand Piano available as well as several sound and stage options. To keep our fee low, the Museum will provide and setup the sound equipment, but the renter is responsible for providing their own sound engineering during the event.
- If the recital is held during our normal business hours of 10AM to 5PM, students and their guests receive 50% off Museum admission on the date of the recital.
- Because of the large volume of requests, rental space is for student recitals only and is not available for professional musicians to rent for public or private events.
If you are a professional musician and are interested in performing at the Museum please click here.
For more information, please call (760) 304-5812.